Sunday, November 20, 2011

let me introduce you, my new kid


Welcome home, yesterday lil green having a new brother besides the old man Yashica, the name is PEX. My new Pentax camera that i bought yesterday, finally i have dslr camera. Why Pentax? Its kind of tough decision to buy dslr, for me digital camera already enough to take photos. But my actual desire was old camera with films. Yes, i just have one Yashica and one aquapix toycam, with so many fail films. Waste money. Thats the point, you dont know the result of all your shots, this part was the most exciting moment. But sad if all else fail.
Then i found this Pentax Kr features, you can make toy cam effect, retro effect, editable colors even before you take a shot. I found the similar digital camera with this feature but i think starting to "ngulik" dsrl camera? why not. The plus point is.... jreng jreng jreng.... color of the camera body could be switch into whatever color you like. They have almost 15 colors, sadly my Pex is pitch black because there's a promotion if i buy this camera i could have 18-55 and 55-300 lens for only 6.3 million, if i bought the color one the price was 5.9 million and i just have 18-55 lens. I will search the color grip later, and makes Pex more awesome. Here's the color combination if you also interested in PENTAX camera. I know this camera unlike canon or nikon,i just know what i need :)


Several shots (not edited) :








No comments:

Post a Comment