Saturday, April 30, 2011

turning zombie

i trust in you
i tell almost everything

and i hope its vice versa


No more time to spend when we're focus only in one thing. Like my family, nobody HAVE time to repair our internet connection at home. See my last post is on April 5. Yes this is a phenomenon when you don't have time, like 24 hour becoming too short. You don't have time to cut your hair, to buy some groceries, to wash your car, every little things. One day when i return home with one of store staff, we had a chit chat until she has to stop by on bus stop. She tell me about how she missed her kids, she never meet them because she have to leave so early and return home so late. Then the conversation suddenly stop because she's oversleep. Same case happen to manager operation, she never meet her kids. I don't want to be one of them.

I really upset with my boss when i didn't get my weekend and even he stop me when i need a permit to meet my friends just for 2 hours! damn it! this is my own life, not yours. My friends from SR will have their resignation, and my time will come later. Yes not now, i have to absorb more from here then i'll go. The fact is i have to make sure my bf settle in one thing he likes.

Yes, this is Jakarta's people sacrifice, for money and a better life they no longer have much time. Then you can called us zombie.



[nos]

No comments:

Post a Comment